Answered By: Victoria Messana Last Updated: Sep 07, 2018 Views: 60
Your mobile UpToDate access will expire on your device every 90 days. In order to maintain remote access to UpToDate, follow these instructions:
- Log in to http://lproxy.nymc.edu/login?url=http://www.uptodate.com/online/content/search.do?unid=^u&srcsys=EZPX405711&eiv=2.1.0.
- Enter your NYMC username and password. Include the @nymc.edu when entering your username.
- In the top right corner of the next screen, you should see the text “Welcome New York Medical College User” next to the My Account link. This means that the system recognizes you ONLY as being a member of the NYMC community, so now you can to proceed to renew your UpToDate access for YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT.
- Log out of the NYMC User Account.
- Log back in using YOUR OWN UpToDate username and password, which you chose when you created your personal account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to renew your access. In the top right corner of the screen, you should now see the text “Welcome [your username],” indicating UpToDate has completed the renewal process for your account.
NOTE: The library has no control over remembering or resetting logins or passwords in UpToDate. It is not associated with your Network Login and ID.
If you’re having any technical issues or have questions, please Ask Us or call (914) 594-4200.
Chat With Us
Have a question you need answered quickly? Librarians are available to live chat with you from 8AM-6PM M-Th and 8AM-5PM F.