Answered By: Victoria Messana Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 34
1. Download the DynaMed app from the iTunes App store/Google Play.
2. Go to the desktop/web version of DynaMed via the library's Databases page.
- NOTE: You will need to be either on the campus network or logged into the library remotely via the proxy server.
3. Click on the Mobile link in the DynaMed toolbar at the top of the screen.
4. Enter your e-mail address and click Send.
5. An authentication link is emailed to you. Open the email from your mobile device and tap the authentication link to authenticate the app.
- NOTE: If you do not tap the authentication link in the email within 48 hours you will need to request a new authentication key from within DynaMed.
6. The DynaMed App opens on your device and begins the initial content download.
- NOTE: It is recommended that you are on a Wi-Fi connection for the initial download of DynaMed content as well as when updates become available.
Chat With Us
Have a question you need answered quickly? Librarians are available to live chat with you from 8AM-6PM M-Th and 8AM-5PM F.