Answered By: Marta Ambroziak Last Updated: Aug 06, 2019 Views: 10
Answered By: Marta Ambroziak
Last Updated: Aug 06, 2019 Views: 10
- Find the book that you want using our library catalog, NYMCat.
- Once you are in the book's record, there should be a sidebar on the right side of the page that includes a "Place hold" link. Click on the "Place hold" link.
- If you have not already logged into your library account, the system will prompt you to log in.
- Select your pickup location from the drop-down menu.
- NOTE: If you click on the "Show more options" link, you can also enter a date after which you do not need the book as well as any notes you have for the library concerning your hold.
- Click the Confirm hold button.
- When the book is ready for you to pick up, you will receive an email from the library.
Chat With Us
Have a question you need answered quickly? Librarians are available to live chat with you from 8AM-6PM M-Th and 8AM-5PM F.