Answered By: Victoria Messana Last Updated: Sep 03, 2019 Views: 6
Answered By: Victoria Messana
Last Updated: Sep 03, 2019 Views: 6
- You can access the campus bookstore by going to https://nymc.ecampus.com.
- From there, you can click on the Order Textbooks button in the Shop Textbooks by Course section to get to your textbooks.
- Select your semester, subject, course number, and course section.
- Click the Add Another Course button to compile the textbook list from all of your courses.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 with all of your current courses.
- Click the Continue button.
- For each textbook, select how you want to get the book (i.e. new or used, print or electronic, etc.).
- Click on the Continue button.
- Click on the Checkout button.
- Read and check off the terms and conditions for the books that you're buying/renting.
- Click the Proceed to Checkout button.
- The system will prompt you to sign into your account or to create an account if you do not already have one.
- Fill out the billing and shipping information.
- Click the Place Order button.
- The system will send you an email confirmation and updates on your order as it is processed.
Chat With Us
Have a question you need answered quickly? Librarians are available to live chat with you from 8AM-6PM M-Th and 8AM-5PM F.