Answered By: Jeanette Aprile Last Updated: Mar 19, 2020 Views: 6
You can download pdfs of book chapters in ClinicalKey.
To do so, you must be logged in to your personal ClinicalKey account:
1. Go the library homepage and click on Quick Links. Select ClinicalKey.
2. Log out of New York Medical College. Select register and use your NYMC affiliated e-mail address to create your personal account.
3. Go to the table of contents of the book. Click on the chapter of interest.
Next to the chapter title, click on the pdf icon to download the pdf.
****NOTE: If you created a personal account in ClinicalKey prior to January 2020, you will need to request Remote Access to reactivate your personal account. To do this:
1. Log in to your personal account in ClinicalKey. Click the three lines to view your account options.
2. Click On Remote Access
3. You will be prompted to enter your NYMC affiliated e-mail address, and an activation link will be e-mailed to you. Once you click on the activation link in your e-mail, you will be able to access ClinicalKey content via your personal account.
Chat With Us
Have a question you need answered quickly? Librarians are available to live chat with you from 8AM-6PM M-Th and 8AM-5PM F.