Answered By: Victoria Messana Last Updated: Mar 26, 2020 Views: 0
Answered By: Victoria Messana
Last Updated: Mar 26, 2020 Views: 0
- Go to the library homepage.
- Click on the Databases link in the More Research tools box.
- Click on the CaseFiles Collection.
- If you haven’t logged into the library yet, the system will prompt you to log in via TouroOne or KOHA, your library login. Once you’ve logged in, the system will take you back to the Case Files resource. For more information on OpenAthen login, see our guide here.
- Select which Case Files book you want (e.g. Case Files Neurology) from the gallery box at the top of the page.
- Note that when you click on them, they will prompt you to create a MyAccess account. If you just want to read the book, you can ignore this. However, if you want to interact and answer the questions, you will need to create a free account.
Chat With Us
Have a question you need answered quickly? Librarians are available to live chat with you from 8AM-6PM M-Th and 8AM-5PM F.