Answered By: Victoria Messana Last Updated: Jul 26, 2021 Views: 0
Answered By: Victoria Messana
Last Updated: Jul 26, 2021 Views: 0
- Check that your computer meets EndNote 20's system requirements before you start the installation process.
- Close all Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, etc.) before you start the installation process.
- If you are installing EndNote on a computer that you do not own, you must contact your computer's administrator to complete installation.
Installing EndNote Desktop
- Download the EndNoteMac.zip file.
- Note: When you attempt to access the file, you will be prompted to log into OpenAthens.
- Unzip the EndNoteMac.zip file by double clicking on it.
- Open the .dmg file and follow the instructions to install it on your hard drive.
- Note: EndNote Desktop is not compatible with cloud storage services (e.g. OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, etc.), so you can't extract your installation files to a directory that uses these services.
- Once you’re finished installing EndNote Desktop, your system will prompt you to eject the .dmg file.
- When you first open EndNote Desktop, the system will either prompt you to create a new library or create one for you.
Chat With Us
Have a question you need answered quickly? Librarians are available to live chat with you from 8:30AM - 6:00PM M-Th and 8:30AM - 5:00PM F.