Answered By: Caroline McKinley Last Updated: Jan 06, 2022 Views: 5
- Go to Google Scholar search page.
- Click on the menu button and then click Settings.
- Select Library links and search for New York Medical College.
- Check New York Medical College, and then click Save.
- When full text is available through our HSL subscription, you will see NYMC Access to the right of the citation.
- Click on the NYMC Access link.
Chat with Us
Have a question you need answered quickly?
Librarians are available to live chat with you from 8:30AM - 6:00PM M-Th and 8:30AM - 5:00PM F.
If you need additional assistance, you can also request a Zoom session.