Answered By: Katharine Tepper Last Updated: Sep 30, 2022 Views: 7
The Phillip Capozzi, MD, Library offers students, faculty, and staff free access to the Wall Street Journal. To get your free access, go through the following steps:
- From the Library Homepage, select the "Databases" link.
- Complete the form with your information: name, email, status (student, staff, faculty), and create a password.
- There will be several pages of questions designed to customize your content, which you can complete or skip depending on your preference.
- Once you have gone through these pages, you will arrive at the home page of the Wall Street Journal and see your name in the top right corner.
- Now you should be able to log in to the Wall Street Journal on any computer or via the app on any device using your account.