Answered By: Anjelica Matcho Last Updated: Nov 02, 2023 Views: 2
- Email your document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to one of the student printers and use your ID card to release your print job(s).
NOTE: You need to be connected to Secure-NYMC-TCUS or logged into a student computer on campus to print from the web.
- Go to the PaperCut Web portal using this link: https://tcus-ppcutapp1p.tc1.touroc.us:9192/user.
- Log in using your TouroOne username and password.
- In the left sidebar, click on the "Web Print" tab.
- Click on the "Submit a Job" button.
- Select the nymc-paperste2\Follow-Me-NYMC-Student (virtual) printer.
- NOTE: If this printer isn't listed or at the top of the list, you can use the search box to narrow the results.
- Click on the "2. Print Options and Account Selection" button.
- Select how many copies you want to print.
- Click on the "3. Upload Documents" button.
- Click on the "Upload from Computer" button and select the document(s) you want to print.
- Click on the "Upload & Complete" button.
- From here, you can go to one of the student printers and use your ID card to release your print job(s).
If you have any trouble connecting or printing, please contact the NYMC IT Helpdesk for support.
Phone: +1 (914) 594-2000
Chat with Us
Have a question you need answered quickly?
Librarians are available to live chat with you from 8:30AM - 5:00PM M-Th and 8:30AM - 3:00PM F.
If you need additional assistance, you can also request a Zoom session.