Answered By: Victoria Messana Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 162
Answered By: Victoria Messana
Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 162
Simply follow these instructions to log in via the proxy server:
- Go to the library's homepage.
- In the upper left section of the screen (right above the Quick Links* panel), you should see a link that says "Login to the NYMC network."
- Click the link and enter your username & password.
- If you are a student, a faculty member, or an employee of NYMC, you can enter your NYMC network login username & password (the same login used to check your email). Remember to add the @nymc.edu domain to your username.
- If you are a resident, you will receive your username and a temporary password (which you can change if you wish) after you have self-registered. You can self-register here. See the document below for more detailed instructions. Access Services will then need to confirm your status as an NYMC resident, which can take approximately 1-2 business days.
- Once you're logged in, the login link should now be replaced with the following message: "You are logged into the NYMC network."