Answered By: Victoria Messana Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 728
Funding your Print/Copy account online can be done with a credit card, debit card, or PayPal account. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the payment gateway website.
- Use your NYMC login name for the User Name.
- IMPORTANT: You must use the password that was emailed to you from the print system when your account was created. If you do not know it, click the Forgot Password link at the bottom of the payment gateway website and fill out the form with your NYMC login name and NYMC email address. You will then receive a message sent only to your NYMC email address with a new password.
- NOTE: You can change your password after login via My Settings, Change Password. Do NOT make any changes to the Personal Data area. It can result in account malfunctions.
- After you login, click the Budget icon on the left.
- Click Budget Recharge.
- Enter the amount in whole dollar increments (Minimum $5).
- Wait while initializing. This page will transfer you to a secure PayPal transaction page.
Current pricing is $0.08 per printed/copied side black and $0.30 per printed/copied side color. University printing is administered by IT. If you have problems funding your account, please call (914) 594-2553.
Chat With Us
Have a question you need answered quickly? Librarians are available to live chat with you from 8AM-6PM M-Th and 8AM-5PM F.